Kalamazoo Kinetic Synchronized Skating
Synchronized skating is a popular discipline both within the United States and around the world. Synchronized skating is a team sport in which 8-20 skaters perform a program together. It is characterized by teamwork, speed, intricate formations and challenging step sequences.
As with other disciplines, teams perform a program with specific elements, including blocks, circles, wheels, lines, intersections, and moves in the field.
For more information about joining one of our synchronized skating teams please contact us at email@example.com.
Synchro Program Director – Laura Marunde
To provide skaters, both youth, and adult, with the opportunity to expand their respective skating skills in a team environment with qualified professional coaches who are able to develop skilled teams demonstrating good sportsmanship and teamwork while learning about commitment and dedication.
- To unite all of the teams as one large group – being supportive of each other and of the entire group.
- To improve each skater’s individual speed, endurance, and basic skating abilities.
- To provide a competitive, fun, positive, learning experience for all skaters.
- To establish strong bonds between team members and to learn good sportsmanship.
- To finish each season not only as better skaters but as better individuals.